Title of assignment: Mentoring Expert for Defending Human Rights in Digital Age project
Date(s) of assignment: Between 01.02.2017 and 31.08.2017
LENS and its partner organization KCIC, are implementing the “Defending human rights in the digital age” project funded by the European Union.
One of the main activities of this project is to enhance the capacities of civil society organizations and to strengthen their role in promoting human rights and democratic reform in Kosovo.
NGO Lens is looking for an expert in civil society development needed for a series of short-term assignments in Kosovo. If you meet the following criteria and are interested, please write to us by 20 January 2017 on firstname.lastname@example.org for the instructions to apply and ToR.
The Expert for this project is required to meet at least the following criteria:
– A Master’s degree in law, economy, political or social sciences.
– At least ten years of experience in civil society, five of which in civil society development.
– Experience in project drafting and carrying out training needs assessment.
– Experience working in at least two countries of SEE region excluding Kosovo, more is preferred.
– Excellent knowledge of English language, especially proficient in drafting reports.
– Knowledge of Albanian and/or Serbian is an advantage.
– Experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in tasks they carry out.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Equal opportunity must be ensured to each individual regardless of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant condition.